The best silk plants work everywhere: in the corner of the rooms, under the stairs, between sofa sets, right beside the swimming pool and where not! This modern aspect of interior design is everywhere you look, especially on Instagram. Don’t you want your house to have the same boho-chic look?
We know we do.
Even though these will not be able to get rid of pollutants and produce oxygen for you, they can still do some pretty major things. Such as, uplifting your mood. Imagine yourself back from office on a tiring day, sitting in a room surrounded by white walls and a couple of furniture.
Now imagine yourself in the same setting, but with plants. Even if they are artificial, they can elevate the ambiance and make you feel good, however little. And no worries if you didn’t water them (as if you need another thing to do on an already hectic day!).
- 1 Product Reviews on 10 Best Silk Plants
- 1.1 Nearly Natural 6ft Ficus Tree-Best Silk Plants
- 1.2 Nearly Natural 5289 6.5ft. Golden Cane Palm Silk Tree
- 1.3 Nearly Natural 5259 5ft. Paradise Palm
- 1.4 Nearly Natural 6648 4ft. Corn Stalk Dracaena Silk Plant
- 1.5 6 Feet Tall Ficus Silk Leaf Artificial Tree
- 1.6 Sago Palm Double Potted Silk Tree (Best Artificial Palm Trees)
- 1.7 Nearly Natural 6651 Areca Palm with Vase Silk Plant
- 1.8 Best Artificial Palm Plant for Office House Decor
- 1.9 Nearly Natural 5107 6ft. Sago Palm Silk Tree
- 1.10 5 foot Artificial Silk Bird of Paradise Palm Tree Potted Plant
- 2 Buying Guide for Cheap Artificial Plants
- 3 Final Words
Best Faux Plants (Recommended)
- Bring the tropical beach to you with our eight foot tall Golden Cane Palm Tree. This tree stands tall and proud; with enough long, bushy emerald leaves to shield you from sunshine (or just pretend to do so if indoors!) It comes with a realistic, segmented trunk, which completes this perfect representation of the tropics. Best of all, it’s worry free so you never have to stress about upkeep.
- Shop with confidence knowing our collections... "looks so real, they're Nearly Natural!" Pioneers in our industry; Nearly Natural is the first artificial floral company to hire head designers with years of experience in the live plant industry. We source products with a sound and in-depth knowledge of our industry...Nature.
- Overall Product Dimensions: 55 In. W x 55 In. D x 96 In. H; Pot/Vase Dimensions: W: 10 in, H: 9.5 in. Measurements are from the bottom of the planter/vase to the furthest extended flower or leaf on the arrangement. Width dimensions are also calculated from each furthest outstretched dimension.
- No Maintenance Required; No Watering. Looks full and fresh every day; wipe clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Stands tall with long, bushy leaves. Realistic, segmented trunks. Worry and stress free upkeep
Product Reviews on 10 Best Silk Plants
If you are looking for some of the best fake plants for your living room, here is a list that we have compiled after reading countless best artificial plants reviews, with 10 of them.
A regular Ficus tree sometimes stays leafless and looks quite finicky if kept inside the home. But this one looks evergreen and radiant under the room lighting. There are over a thousand leaves on this tree and several branches.
It measures a total of six feet and can tirelessly adorn your entranceway, office, or picture window. No maintenance is required for this one, and neither is watering needed.
Polyester and plastic are used as the synthetic material used to make the tree as life-like as possible. If you want to get the fullest size, you have to reshape the plant.
The non-nursery pot that comes with the plant allows you to do your own decorations and add a personal touch.
Nearly Natural 5289 6.5ft. Golden Cane Palm Silk Tree
This Golden Cane palm from Nearly Natural measures six feet and a half and gives off very beachy vibes. There are a total of three hundred and thirty-three leaves on it and a couple of trunks, ready with the will to dance in a little summer breeze that your living room window allows.
It is divided in half across the middle and you have the join the pieces to get the tree ready to decor. It does not require the least maintenance or watering, (no maintenance if there is no dust in the room).
It comes with a nursery pot, the upper layer of which, the mud is mossy, making things more realistic. The plant overall looks very natural from the details and color.
What they about his Paradise Palm is that it is small enough or compact enough to sit at any place without getting in your way, and tall enough to make a dramatic appearance. This drama is nothing except beachy vibes and tropical beauty.
There are a dozen fronds sprawling outward from the center and thankfully not just toward the top, but in all directions. You will know they have put some effort into designing fake plants when you learn that they hire experts working in the living-plant industries just to get the right design in the fake plants.
It is available in 5 different sizes, the most popular being the 5 to 7 feet ones. This hassle-free beauty comes in a plain nursery pot that can be replaced by your planter of choice.
It comes at a reasonable price and looks both elegant and life-like.
Nearly Natural 6648 4ft. Corn Stalk Dracaena Silk Plant
The height of this beautiful Dracaena is four feet and looks so real we can bet you’re friends and family would touch it to see it. It fools the senses with the lovely foliage and the thick, detailed trunk only adds to the beauty of it.
It features a dense and multi-level design with feather-like leaves spurting out in all directions alternately. This is one of the best fake ones on the list and we swear by it!
There’s one thing you will need to do though. The leaves come pointed outward and straight when you bring them home. Spend some minutes and curl them down for a more natural look.
The color, length, and stalk are effortless and very close to the real one, if not as good. But it is!
Compared to the other Ficus tree we discussed on the list, this has a heavier planter. So if you want a sturdy structure that does not need a retouch, you can get this.
The planter itself is origami-themed and has a unique style. Probably two leaves shorter than the other, this also has over a thousand leaves. It will transform the living area or the workspace with its vividness and crafty workmanship, without any effort from your side.
The leaves are natural and gorgeous; the trunk wild and almost authentic. The trunk has been given equal effort from the manufacturer’s side.
It is made of real wood but is circled with winding wood vine. Pay a tolerable price for a beautiful tree and get it home!
There are two palm trees potted here. One of them is 6 feet while the other is 4 feet tall, as advertised. But customers claim they aren’t so, but good enough anyway. There are almost 80 leaves in them and both the stalks are set in a brown basket.
They look very realistic, however, the pots are quite flimsy and should be changed. You can put these beside the pool and with some decorations, they will make good and cheap artificial Christmas trees.
Who killed two birds with one stone now?
But they should be kept outdoors too often for the sake of longevity. Even indoors they look good. The overall look and feel of the product are very pleasing.
Those who are a great fan of the movies that show people cutting their way through dense jungle leaves, beginning their adventure to the unknown will instantly recognize this plant.
It is the same, called the “bane of jungle travel”. But if it is indoors and not the jungle, it does not lose a bit of its wantedness or beauty.
The decor of the plant is rich, tropical and relaxing. It measures 38 inches high. You will find a patterned vase with it. The wooden planter also has moss surrounding each stalk, acting as the cherry on top. It is quite dense but loses height when you bend it to shape.
The difference in the shape and size of the leaves makes it pretty lively. But the pot is quite lightweight.
Best Artificial Palm Plant for Office House Decor
This is the only plant in the list that comes without a pot and has a base that can stand on its own without needing a pot. The decorative plant is made of plastic and is very lightweight.
You can just pick it up and switch places from your swimming pool-side to your kitchen corner. Easy assembly, we say! Just some basic assembly and shaping/bending and you can forget about them.
When you get the plant, the bottom should have a plug closing the material holding the plant down, inside. Make sure it is still there when you set it up or you will have sand everywhere. If you want you can place it in a ceramic box with rocks in it.
That way it should work better as an artificial plant.
If you have trouble convincing your neighbors that two Sago Palms can grow in that small planter, not to worry! What would the skeptics say when they see a single plant in a single pot, eh?
The fake Sago Palm sports 50 lush leaves and hundreds of tips, ready to sway in the living room/outdoor breeze as you allow it.
Wherever you place them, just remember to wipe it with a soft cloth when you think it is needed. The trunk is very natural and the planter is quite decorative itself to call it a good bargain.
To be honest, it looks better with decoration than not. So, we suggest you take this for the outdoors and get indoors one from above.
Tired of seeing and reading about the regular palms?
Here we have the Bird of Paradise palm to add fresh beauty to your living room. Well, maybe not so fresh since it is fake; but you get it.
It measures five feet and comes in a tiny planter that must be replaced. But with the plant, we are very satisfied. It is the epitome of elegance that a fake plant should deliver if you don’t want to come off tacky.
You will love the greenery and how it elevates the corners of your rooms. Although it looks very realistic, you can adjust the leaves to your liking. Absolutely beautiful and worth the money.
Buying Guide for Cheap Artificial Plants
But what exactly to look for when buying cheap artificial trees? Follow our guide to learn how to buy the best fake plants for outdoors and indoors, and thank us later:
- Go for the ones that are guaranteed to last long and have an extensive use. Looking for them won’t be hard enough if you look out for the quality. A good enough plant can be placed anywhere and everywhere with the same consequences. A bad one will come with conditions on where and how to place them.
- Being made of plastic has its variants. Not all look real, and most look undeniably fake. Get details on the materials if you can.
- Search for plants that are UVA and UVB resistant and won’t fade out with time.
- Pay attention to the planter if you can’t reinvest there. Most of the plants come with a normal nursery or non-nursery pots. Some have patterns and some don’t. But the plant almost always looks ten times better when you re-pot it.
- If you feel unsure about the product, don’t buy it.
So here ends our collection and guide of the best silk plants.
Won’t it be beautiful if you get yourself a plant or two from the list, or one of your choice by following our guide?
Either way, our main purpose is to explain to you how easy and reasonable it is to get fake plants. These don’t cost a fortune, last as long as you take care of them ( and by care, we mean simply wiping with a soft cloth, nothing more), and work wonders on rooms that need a little push.
Go ahead and get one of the plants!