What is precisely the need for cheap ceramic flower pots, when you could do with old basins, tires and whatever DIYs turn everyday items into planters?
Well, it is said that the health of your plant depends on what type of planter you place it in, just as much as it needs the basic supply of natural light, moisture, and water. The fact that it elevates the entire look of the plant is a whole different story.
But wouldn’t you actually want your plants to thrive in health while maintaining an excellent interior/exterior accessory that boosts the setting?
Be it your living room, garden or just about an event decor, we will show what it means to spend a little and splurge on aesthetics with some of the best planters we have come across, that won’t tell tales of how inexpensive they were.
- 1 Product Reviews on Cheap Ceramic Flower Pots
- 1.1 Cheap Ceramic Flower Pots for Succulent, Cactus
- 1.2 Flower Pots,6 Inch Succulent Pots with Drinage
- 1.3 10″ Landscape Blue & White Porcelain Flower Pot
- 1.4 Ceramic Planter for Flower
- 1.5 Ceramic Plant Flower Pots Indoor
- 1.6 White Ceramic Flower Pot Garden Planters 6.5 Inch
- 1.7 Large Terra Cotta Pots with Saucer (4-Pack)
- 1.8 Flower Planters – 5.9” with Drainage Hole Saucer
- 1.9 Floral Cheap Ceramic Flower Pots
- 1.10 Set of 3 Small to Medium Sized Garden Flower Pots
- 1.11 5.9 + 4.7 Inch Matt Ceramic Planter
- 1.12 8 Inch Modern White Ceramic Planter
- 1.13 Buying Guide for Ceramic Plant Pots
- 1.14 Final Words
Cheap Ceramic Flower Pots (Recommended)
- REINFORCED PACKAGE: Thick, padded bubbled wrapped in a sturdy Amazon box guarantees this oriental porcelain flower pots arriving in perfect condition, free from the hassles of damages or returns.
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: This authentic Chinese planters is made of superior high temp fired ceramic which will maintain its integrity in freezing or high heat temperatures, ensuring 2X longer lifespan. Vibrant blue and white color with exquisite floral pattern design.
- DRAINAGEHOLE & PLASTIC SAUCER: Drainage hole, which is necessary for living plants and flowers, and the matching saucer is convenient for keeping water away from your furniture.
- SET OF 3 & MULTIFUNCTION: 3 pots in various sizes, small, medium and large. Great gift for gardening, home, decor, balcony, office, wedding, centerpieces, holiday and etc.
- ONLINE ALL DAY: Please trust us, no matter what problem you encountered, we will try our best to serve you and meet your requirements.
Product Reviews on Cheap Ceramic Flower Pots
Here are 12 of the best we could find:
Cheap Ceramic Flower Pots for Succulent, Cactus
You will find these amazing flower pots available in blue and white, focusing on both quality craftsmanship and superior, yet simple design of floral motifs. High-temperature fired ceramic makes these Chinese planters both sturdy and twice as long-lasting as you are used to dealing with.
This kind of construction also keeps integrity safe in extremely cold or scorching weather. If you plan to order online, you won’t have to worry about breakage since they will come perfectly bubble-wrapped. Anyway, it has drainage holes at the bottom in case you want to put real plants and flowers inside.
There are also matching saucers with each of the planters so that the leaking water does not ruin your furniture surface. If you’re putting faux plants here, that goes too. The 3 different sizes together make the set an awe-inspiring one.
- ✓ EASY TO ASSEMBLE w/ PERFECT TIGHT SPACE SOLUTION - with easy to follow instructions included, the assembly of your garden planters will be quick and simple without any power tools needed. Each hanging plastic box container is 22"; provides adequate room for your plants without wasting precious space in a small apartment, balcony, or any outside area. Grow a variety of herbs, seeds, flowers, succulents, or vegetables in just a single area at home.
- ✓ FOOD GRADE PLANT BINS - plastic bins are made from 100% new Polypropylene material (PP) and are food safe (BPA free, lead free, mercury free).
- ✓ MODERN ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED & AESTHETICALLY PLEASING - if you are unable to enjoy gardening due to hip and back issues, this is the product you are looking for. Having a farmhouse garden has never been this easy; especially for seniors. Add a unique beauty and style unlike any other to your deck, patio or yard!
- ✓ WELL-BUILT AND STURDY - this mobile vertical garden bed is built with high quality materials to ensure stability of the combined weight of soil, water and plants. The freestanding vertical garden frame and planter boxes are both weather resistant which makes them suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- ✓ SIGNATURE OUTLAND LIVING QUALITY - at Outland Living we stand behind our high quality outdoor products. If you require any assistance our friendly and knowledgeable customer support will make sure to make it right!
Flower Pots,6 Inch Succulent Pots with Drinage
In this pack, you get four planters measuring 6 inches each and that look exceptionally beautiful when used with succulents. Use it with cacti or any other plant, and you’ll be equally grateful you bought them.
The base idea is to use them with small or medium-sized plants since that won’t overpower the beauty of the planters or take the attention away from them. SO even orchids and herbaceous plants are suitable to be used. The pots feature a unique design of striped carving that gives them a 3D effect.
The whiteness of the pots makes any place look tidier and neater than they actually are. The ceramic pots are made of Kaolin clay, which vouches for its durability and sturdiness. These also come with drainage holes at the bottom and with added saucers to minimize water running off.
10″ Landscape Blue & White Porcelain Flower Pot
This matches with what we showed you at first, in terms of the eye-catching color combinations of blue and white. However, the design is unique here, featuring small villages and mountain slopes that have artistically drawn on the surface of the planter.
The design may lure you into using it to store colorful pebbles and sand, if not for flowers if you want to showcase the true beauty of the pot. But if you are using plants in it, we suggest you use something that stays upright instead of hanging down, like pearls of string or ferns, so that your purpose of planting a plant and showcasing the beauty of the planter both stay intact.
Top-quality high-temperature has been used to fire up this porcelain pot, so expect it to last long. Although it has no saucers, it does have drainage holes at the bottom, so be aware when putting sand in.
Ceramic Planter for Flower
The true epitome of simplicity and minimalism is found far and wide in this planter. It measures 8 inches in gorgeousness, and the porcelain pot has a beautiful, matte white finish to complete the look of it.
If you are someone who used to settle for plastic or even fiberglass planters previously, we suggest you take a U-turn and opt for this delicate piece.
Thanks to the drainage hole at the bottom of it, you can encourage root growth and help your thriving, living plants survive in the insides of your home, away from nature.
And if you don’t need that bit, there is a rubber stopper at the bottom that you can reseal the planter with. It is also available in colors black, gold and melon, so if you think you want to spend your money in a right way that speaks volumes of your good taste, get yourself these.
Ceramic Plant Flower Pots Indoor
The planters from L Jolie do not compare with the previously chic and modern-looking ceramic we were speaking of before, but they are the basics you will always find us going back to, in times of distress.
These are the type of planters you won’t mind placing in your gardens, and the thoughts of wasting an artistic piece in the mud instead of keeping it in your well-furnished living room won’t cross your mind. However, don’t think that these are 19-century pieces; they are modern.
In the pack, you get a large one in white and a smaller one in silver, both made of ceramic and finished with a sandy texture. They have tried to invoke a dripping paint motif on the planters so that they always look unready. But, worry, not!
The premium porous pot with the drainage hole at the bottom can give room to the liveliest of plants and entertain the likes of aloe vera, snake plant, prayer plant, etc.
White Ceramic Flower Pot Garden Planters 6.5 Inch
Are you tired of seeing white and grey ceramics and are yearning for drops of gold and silver on your planters?
Exquis brings you the right amount of gold and silver embellishments that are necessary to attract attention. In this set, there are two planters, one of them focusing white and gold and the other focusing on white, gold, and silver.
The larger one is tall and round, like a big cylinder, while the other one is asymmetrical at the bottom, almost copying a hexagon. Just so we know you are on the same page as us, these are not real gold and silver and merely paints. But the shiny look may fool one.
Place it indoors or in your patio and be ready to get compliments.
Large Terra Cotta Pots with Saucer (4-Pack)
High-fired terracotta with a super-smooth texture is sure to call upon rustic enthusiasts of home decor. In the package, you will get 6 planters and 6 saucers to go below the pots.
Since there are saucers, you would guess there are drainage holes, and these saucers will protect from leaking sand, dirt, and water if you choose to plant real plants in it. Each of the pots measures 5 inches approximately.
An excellent thing about these pots is that since they are made of porous terracotta, they are able to hold excess water than other planters, and so when needed, they can draw out moisture from the air. These make some no fancy, no-nonsense, good old planters for succulents.
Flower Planters – 5.9” with Drainage Hole Saucer
This flower pot has a beautiful white finish with a classic silhouette that can charm any earthen pot lover. Be it artificial botanicals or indoor houseplants you aim to adorn it with; you’ll find it ready at your service to beautify the whole look.
These measures near 6 inches in height and can tolerate extreme weather, thanks to being fired at high-temperatures. You can decorate your kitchen table, garden, window sill or study tabletop with this cutesy piece without once having the confusion of your plants being unnoticed.
There is again a removable saucer at the bottom of it, to help you get rid of the woes of dirt and water that come with drainage holes. Use it as a gift to send your fellow pot lovers or use it to decorate the settings of a relevant event, and you won’t be disappointed.
Floral Cheap Ceramic Flower Pots
Here is another of the blue and white goodness that we enthralled you with at the beginning of the list. The planter is intricately decorated with blue florals on a white background, making the design more distinct and attention-seeking than ever.
You can find this in two sizes, large and small, that you can mix and match in order to give the setting a fuller, well-groomed look. It is round in shape, measures 4 inches in length and 9 inches in diameter and has been fire-treated to make the durability believable.
For plants such as aloe and lavender or any succulent, it would do an excellent job. By all means, remember not to hide the beauty of the planter itself.
Set of 3 Small to Medium Sized Garden Flower Pots
There are two available colors on this one: white and yellow. Each of the sets in color has 3 different pieces of different sizes but maintaining perfect harmony by dint of the segmented pattern they feature.
This ribbed design makes the set very promising as a modern aesthetic, perfect for placing indoors for a contemporary look. In order to help you with plant maintenance in a proper way, you will find this equipped with a drainage hole and necessary saucer at the bottom.
As such, you will be able to water your plants without worrying about overwatering them, and there will be no unnecessary clogging happening. They make adorable and well-packaged planters.
5.9 + 4.7 Inch Matt Ceramic Planter
A very favorite to us, this one! You can find the planters in colors other than the one we chose to show, which is white. And the other ones are beige, black and a combination of light and dark grey in sandy textures.
All of them make such statement sets of planters that we had to include them on the list. As you would expect, one of them is small and the other, abundant with the heights being 5.9 and 4.7 inches, respectively. You can use these planters for medium-sized succulents, but what these are best for are plants such as Gerbera, aloe, strawberries, etc. plants.
A rather plain design with a perfect white, matte finish that feels soft upon touch, this will elevate the look of any place in your home.
8 Inch Modern White Ceramic Planter
The last one of the list is colored Liverpool white, which is probably meant to be a little greyer than white, but we are sold at the simplicity of it. The other option you can get is London white, which is their best white.
Anyway, this is the only planter on the list that comes without a drainage hole so you can put all the sand you want in it without fearing your saucer to get sandy or without having to worry about cleaning the saucer of drained water and dirt.
It measures 7,5 inches in height and is perfect for snake-plants, fig, or fiddle leaves. Even orchids would look delightful is this wonderfully airbrushed, matte-looking planters.
Buying Guide for Ceramic Plant Pots
Whether you are buying some cheap white ceramic flower pots or some colorful planters, stick to these basics:
- If you want the roots to grow, get giant-sized planters that can hold more soil.
- Focus on the plants more than the planters.
- Ceramic planters are better since they give no room to rust. If your plants need frequent watering, metal or plastic planters will prevent water from diffusing into the atmosphere. Again, wooden planters may soon be mildewed. So choose according to the plant type.
- Consider season and weather when choosing whether to place planters indoors or outdoors.
- According to different watering needs or none (in case of fake plants), pay attention to the drainage system.
- Don’t forget the place you intend to buy it for!
Now you will be able to buy cheap or expensive ceramic flower pots at your own sweet will.
Just remember the word of advice we gave you, stick to what you feel will look good, and buy something real in value, and you’ll do great!